Let’s start this blog uppp!
I haven’t made a game in seriously years, and the games I used to make were really sloppy and small and never really got started. =w=; But I catched back to MMF2 pretty quick. The previous “products” were from 2009 and they weren’t games, I’ve listed them to the right as “Counter”, “Lettermixer” and “Tribewriting”.
The screenshot is my “project 1” which I started a couple days ago. :> There’s many features that are not visible. I’d love to post it up as a download but I’m still using the trial version of MMF, so I can’t export it as an .exe or flash object yet. I’ll keep using the trial until it runs out and/or until I figure out my personal money things.
I don’t actually have much ideas for this game yet. The story is still completely open and I only have a very distant vision of what I want to have in it. That said, I’ve been mostly thinking of new features and ideas yesterday and today instead of actually building it. I’m starting to get to a point where it would be easier to have some kind of concept of the game I want to turn this into lol. I want to know the sprite size and physics type and things that I want to have in this game. Also I want to be able to create a name for this game lol, I hate to call something just a “Project-insertnumber”
- Major rework on physics engine; replace pre-set numbers with ‘global values’
- Test wind and other influencers to physics
- Explore possibilities for universal object position keeper (you’re not supposed to understand what I mean)
- Moving up slopes
- Enemy and infinite generation of them
- Npc and a dialogue
- Fix vertically moving platform, and if possible, create an any-direction platform
- Fix varying jump height if possible
- Pause/menu screen
- Smooth vertical camera adjuster
I’ll add to the list when I come up with more important basic features.
More about the game on “Project 1” on the right ->